Skip to content
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons Sugar or Stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons Baking Powder
- 1 cup Flour, Whole Grain, Unbleached
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Fresh Fruit or other Filling
- Preheat a Pan to Medium temp, or a grill to approx 350 degrees.
- If using a pre-made jar, combine with ingredients in jar with dry, and mix. If making from the start, combine all dry ingredients first, mix well, then add wet ingredients.
- Add filling last by gently mixing in to the wet batter.
- Lightly grease pan or grill with butter or coconut oil.
- Pour 1/2 cup of batter in the pan.
- Flip pancake when bubbles start to form, and edges begin to round upward.
- Cook other side for approximately 2 minutes.
- Garnish to your liking! Fresh fruit and nut butter are our favorites!